Undo a latch, swing open the numbered door, and count on fun when the picture beneath is revealed on this Melissa & Doug wooden play board! Build fine motor skills while learning colors, numbers, animals and more!
More Ways to Play and Learn:
- Find a specific colored door and identify the animals behind it. "Point to the red door. What animals are behind it?" (rabbits)
- Find a house and identify a specific shape and/or number: "Which house has a circle with the number 5?" (green)
- Count the animals behind a door or window. "Open the latch on the blue house. How many dogs do you see?" (2)
- Identify a house by describing something on it. "What color is the house with two circular windows"? (orange)
- Find a specific animal, name its color and count them. "Find the frogs. What color are the frogs? How many frogs do you see?" (green,5)
- Find a specific shape on a house and ask who lives inside. "Point to the purple triangle. Who lives in this house?" (1 pony)
Dimensions: 1.25" x 11.5" x 15.5"
Recommended Ages: 3+ years